Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer learning Journey

Hi Bloggers today I will be Blogging 3 things that you need to do to stay safe on a airplane.



  1. Number one when you are always  on a plane put on your seatbelt because if there was a crash coming and you didn't have your seatbelt on you will die.
  2.  Number two if you are scared of Heights just close the window and look to the otherside if you are afraid of heights and if that still doesn't work look to the floor or close your eyes.
Number 3 If you are scared that you will get like a crash you won't and how to lose the memory what you have to do is believe and be resilient.  

Please give me any feedback 

and Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

1 comment:

  1. Jumbo Andrew,
    my name is Cia. I am a Summer Learning Journey blogger who will be working with you over the summer break.

    Thank you for sharing your tips for staying safe as a passenger of an aircraft. All three were important and well thought out, I like how you included how passengers should be resilient, I think it might help them calm down if they panic. Perhaps next time you could include some other tips about what passengers could do in case of an emergency landing.

    Reading your post reminded me of a time I was travelling to Samoa and we were experiencing turbulence (the plane felt really unstable and shaky). I was really scared but listening to the flight attendants reassure us that it was okay helped me calm down until we landed. Have you ever experienced anything scary where you felt a bit helpless? What did you do to calm yourself down?

    Well done on making a great start to the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to reading more of your posts this summer!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i ('See you again' in Samoan),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete