Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Summer learning Journey

Kamusta bloggers today I will be writing a letter to my friend about why I have chosen the country
Australia.

Hi Daniel,Viliami and Daniel I have chosen Australia because my brother and my sister in law is in Australia and I haven't met them at Australia so I really want to go to Australia.Also I want to go Australia because I also want to see some animals like snakes,Koala,Kangaroo,Tasmanian Devil and more.Also I have chosen Australia because I love the houses because some houses have some pools because as an example if you had no pool at home you will be very hot so instead I will buy a house with a pool at Australia that is why I love Australia.I will be away for two weeks then I am coming back.Daniel,Devanti and Viliami feel free to come and join me to go to Australia.

I bet we are going to have fun!.


Thank you for reading


Activity 3

No comments:

Post a Comment