Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

The crazy world of science

Hi bloggers today I had the best day of my life!
Today the whole school  was lucky that they had the crazy world of science!.Also did you know the science is all about magic.One  thing that I wanted to talk about science  was the experiments of the grain powder.First the grain is all inside a bottle and  what happens  is the grain gets tip out  and  the grain goes inside the cup.Also the oxygen can surround the grain of particks. Then we get a lighter and we turn on the switch  but you need a supervisor to do this and  when your supervisor turn's on the switch on the lighter the flame will pop out of nowhere.Also inside the flame is heat,oxygen and  fuel inside the flame.Then once you have put all the ingredients you will see fire pop out of nowhere and the fire will be big and cool.


Thank you for reading.

Give me some feedback 

BYE!

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! Andrew you blew my socks off and I really like how you said hi bloggers and also you should be more pacific.:C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Daniel thank you for the comment when I read your comment I saw one word and that word was wrong and it was pacific do you mean specific? if you do that is the word to use but thank you for the comment bye.From Andrew

      Delete
  2. Congrats for doing your best with many blog posts! I Feel Good for you!BYE! From Christian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for doing your best with many blog posts! I Feel Good for you!BYE! From Christian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrew. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the science you learned at the show. Did you know that science is my favourite subject area? During science experiments we always need to make sure we put safety first. It's great to see that you mentioned needing a supervisor during this experiment.

    Quick tip: remember to reread your posts to check that they make sense before you post them.

    From Miss Fortes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Fortes thank you for giving me a very good tip I really love that.Also I didn't know that you love science that is cool also me I love science.Also that is right before we start we have to wear safety gear first.BYE!
      From Anaru

      Delete
  5. Hi Andrew I that sounds really cool I'm sure that everyone enjoyed that, but some of it didn't make sense, and you need some punctuation but overall it’s great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrew i really liked how you tolled us about what you did with science i how learnt so much from you and i would like to hear more next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gulten tag Andrew we liked your post about the crazy world of science. How did you make flames appear out of nowhere? How long did it take? Samuel and Craig

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrew,
    We really liked how you told us about what you did with science.
    We have learnt so much from you and we would like to hear more next time.
    From Morgan and Kymani

    ReplyDelete