Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Hello Bloggers Today I will be writing 2 reasons about a question that was on my Summer learning Journey.The question was Do you think we should ban bullfighting in spain?.

1. I think we should ban bullfighting because it is not a great sport for people to do.

2.I think we should ban bullfighting because In spain there is not enough bulls in Spain so that is why we should ban Bullfighting.


Thank you for reading my Blog post please comment on my post and follow me.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew,

    You’ve provided some good reasons to support your view on whether or not bullfighting should be banned. Although you’ve shared some good reasons, I think next time you could add a little more detail to your reasoning. Why do you think bullfighting isn’t a great sport? Could you give us some specific examples?

    It seems this activity was a practice one, would I be right in saying that? If you’d like, you can start the Summer Learning Journey here beginning with week one:

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    You have until the 26th of January to complete as much as you can, before the Summer Learning Journey ends.

    Happy blogging!

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete