Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

(HARDEST WORKOUT)

Hello bloggers Today I am writing a blog post about the workout we did at Keith Hay Park.

In this photo I am doing squats with my partner Nathaniel. Our workout started with a run around the concert So we had to choose a letter A or B. I was B and My partner was Nathaniel and He chose A and the person that chose A had to run around the concert then come back near the sign. After we me and My Partner finished The run we had to do 50 sit ups so we did this way I do 25 sit ups and my Partner does the other 25 sit ups then that makes it 50. It was really hard after we had to go 100 Push ups so I did 50 Push ups then Nathaniel did the other 50 then it made 100. After the push ups we had to do 200 squats so I did 100 squats and Nathaniel did the other 100 squats then we made 200.After that we had to do anthor run but we didn't have enough time.I wanted to share this video of me and Nathaniel doing squats.
Here it is.
I wanted to share this video because this is me and my partner Nathaniel be resilient doing
200 squats it was so Hard but we kept on going.Thank you Mrs Berry for giving us 
this workout.  


No comments:

Post a Comment