Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Author Presentation (150 WORDS!!)

Kia Ora,
Bloggers today I am writing a blog post about my Author Presentation.
Our task Yesterday was to Practice our parts of our Author Presentation and practicing how to 
hold our poster still and learn our parts of by heart. The reason why we were doing this was because
to find information about our author. In my group for Joy Cowley was Andrew,Mekilini,Nathaniel,Marawh,  Lillias and Brooklyn. In my opinion, I thought it went well but our average was 19 out of 25 . To improve , Next time I will try and get some more information on our poster to make our video go longer like the David Walliams groups.
Thank you for reading my Blog post I hope you
really enjoyed it.
Follow me on my blog so I can share some more learning.
Blog you later
Bye Bye Bye
Catch you later
If you liked it comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment