Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Good Bye Term 2

Kia Ora  Blogging World


Today Is a sad Moment because I will be leaving school because it is the Holidays  and only 2 weeks of Holiday.It has been the best term in my life spending time with my friends and my little sister and teachers.This School means a lot to me.I love playing Soccer with my friends like Nathaniel,Faisal,Zion and Simon also many more.I Love Learning so much it is like the best thing for me.I would like to say a huge Thank you to my teacher Mrs Berry for teaching me and the class learning my favorite learning was about cheese.We got to taste cheese some were Delicious and some were Disgusting. But again I am going to miss Hay Park.

Photo having fun in term 2 at the flying fox park.



Bye see you later alligator see you in 2 weeks or in the holidays.


1 comment:

  1. A fun reflection of term 2, Andrew. I really like that photo of you and your friends. You have worked really hard so far this year and I can't wait to see how hard you'll work next term!
    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete