Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Caszu Marzu Cheese

Kia ora Bloggers,

For Today's post I will be showing you guys something that will me you giggle and make you say the word EWW!.Also I got a Google Drawing to show you guys.So Yesterday Me and My Class was researching about this cheese Called Caszu Marzu Cheese.We had Questions that we had to research and they were Interesting but one question was so horrible that the questions was What is the worst Ingredient? If you know what the worst Ingredient is write it in the comment. Do you know what the worst Ingredient is it is MAGGOTS!!! I know Disgusting and I said to myself I am never ever in My life gonna eat Caszu Marzu Cheese ever again even another cheese because if I eat one it is gonna make me Think of MAGGOTS!!.
Here is a google Drawing of my Poster of Answers to the Question.

Well that is it for Today Guys
See you later!
Ka Kiti Anoa-See you Later.
Follow me On my blog to see some more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment